Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sale House of FeralHeart & Impressive Title Servers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shad's Free Items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfozo

Shad's Free Items Empty
PostSubject: Shad's Free Items   Shad's Free Items I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:52 am

I'M NO LONGER PROVIDING FREE-TO-DOWNLOAD ITEMS.
I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS, HOWEVER I AM TAKING COMMISSIONS.

Shad's Free Items Shadsitemsbanner

Hey guys, I decided that I'd upload most of my items that I've done that ARE working. (Well, I'm pretty sure they're all working XD)
Credit to others for some textures is listed where required.

So what do we have?
I've separated them into several different zip files, so you can choose which ones you want to download and which you don't Smile

Most of these items were tested with the default IT Body/Heads & with Kanu's Run Cycle skeleton.
If you are having issues, it may be because you are not using the new skeleton or the original head/body meshes.
THEY ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK ON SLYCAN'S NEW-BODY-PARTS-PACKAGE. I'm WARNING you now!
They are also NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK ON ALL HEADS / BODY PARTS. Some (e.g. the masks) were meshed for use on a particular head shape / size and impossible to make fit everything. DEAL WITH IT. I can't do anything!

This is a preview of various items. It's not all of them, but you get a basic idea.

From Left to Right, top to bottom;
Dragon Helm (Misc)
Red Dragon Helm (Misc)
Long Antlers (Horns)
White Wolf Toy (Toys)
T-Rex Toy (Toys)
Headphones (Misc)
Croc Mask (Mask)
Eagle Beak (Mask) & Devils Horns (Horns)
Deer Antlers (Horns)
Muzzle (Mask)

RULES:

1. Everything (unless stated otherwise by ME) belongs to me in these downloads.
2. You may make new textures, you make change their item names.
3. You must not claim they are yours. That is stealing.
4. Only admins of servers may download them, without hacking regular users can not use them. And hacking is a big no-no.
5. You are NOT allowed to custom modify the .mesh or .skeleton files WHATSOEVER. NUH TOUCHY.
6. No items are to be private unless I AGREED on them being private.

Shad's (and Nala_91's) Collars V1.1

Testing Confirmation; Not all the collars were tested in-game. Most were simply re-textured and never tested. If you are having issues first check your own files and if you can not find a solution let me know.

(Plain coloured collars are all textured by me, the funkier ones were textured by Nala_91.
The mesh was a largely modified version of the spiked collar.)
Click to see a preview of all the collars!

Download

Spoiler:

Shad's Chainlink Collar

You are NOT Allowed:

-To modify the collar mesh/skeleton
-To claim it as your own
-To make the item private (even re-textures. It MUST be public.)

You are ALLOWED:

-To change the texture
-Change the mat file (the first line do not change, it may break the mat file)
-To download and add to any server

Preview

Download

Shad's Horns

Testing Confirmation; Each and every pair of horns were tested in-game. However not all of them were tested to drop, if you are having problems with them being equipped, mat files, etc. then it is something wrong on your end. If you are having issues with the drops please let me know.

Deer Antlers
Long Antlers
Cheek Spikes
Spiny Crest
Devils Horns
Forward Horns
Curved Back Horns
Unicorn Horn
Curved Unicorn Horn

Some of the ideas were mine, some were suggested by members of FbS.
Download

Shad's Masks

Testing Confirmation; Each and every Mask was tested in-game. They were tested equipped and dropped, if you are having problems then it is something wrong on your end.

Crocodile Mask - based of the Australian Salt Water Crocodile
Eagle Beak - Colours based off the Australian Wedge-Tailed Eagle
Muzzle - ever wanted to just put a muzzle on some people?

PLEASE NOTE: The Masks were modelled on Head2 and may not "work" with bigger heads like Head1.
It's far too difficult to make them fit all the heads without them being enormous on some heads and distorted on others, so deal with it XD

Download

Shad's Toys

Testing Confirmation; Each and every Toy was tested in-game. They were tested equipped and dropped, if you are having problems then it is something wrong on your end.

T-Rex Toy (Green/Blue/Orange/Yellow)
Wolf Toy (Black/Grey/Brown/White)

Download

Shad's Misc

Testing Confirmation; Both Dragon Helmets, Headphones and <3's Shad Bracelet were tested in-game. They were tested equipped and dropped, if you are having problems then it is something wrong on your end. If you are having issues with the drops please let me know.

Headphones
Drag Helm (Black and Red)
Bone
<3's Shad Bracelet - LOL (used the existing bracelet mesh just changed texture :3)

Download

Shad's Guns

Testing Confirmation; Each and every Gun was tested in-game. They were tested equipped and dropped, if you are having problems then it is something wrong on your end.

Disclaimer: These guns were NOT modelled by me. They were found on Free 3D model sites and I rigged them.
I own nothing and neither do any of you, please be aware of that!

- The Halo Assault Rifle is NOT included. I was just mucking around and it goes against my No-Copyrighted rule. So it is not up for download. It's just there to tease you ;P

Click this to see a 'Drop Line-up' of all the Guns
Click this to see all the weapons equipped

Download

To install
1. Put all the files in the correct files (everything in Textures goes in Textures, scripts into scripts and models into models).
2. Copy what's written in items.txt and paste it into your game's items.cfg
3. Play Very Happy

FAQ

Q: Who's allowed to download these?
A: Server admins who wish to add them into their game. Regular players can not do so without hacking the game, so leave it to the admins Wink

Q: Some of the items require me to overwrite an existing file, what do I do?
A: If it is Script files: Open the two files and copy everything from my file into the existing file.
If it is .mesh, .skeleton or .png /.jpg files then press 'Skip' / Ignore because you might have another mesh with the exact same name and it could cause problems.

Q: Can I re-texture any of them?
A: butIlikemytextures D: Haha, yes you can if you want - but credit to me for the mesh is required.
(Guns do not have UV's, I'm sorry. I were you I would not mess with the texture anyway.)

Q: Do you have the UV's for these items?
A: Included in the ZIP folders. Enjoy.
(Guns do not have UV's, I'm sorry. I were you I would not mess with the texture anyway.)

Q: A file is missing/the game crashed when I tried to use your items!
A: If you discover a file is missing from one of the ShadsItemsPacks please post it so I can upload a new version of the download to fix the problem!
If your game is crashing, tell me why it is (e.g. if collarpurple.mesh is missing) and I will fix that as well Smile
With so many items (e.g the collars) I may not check every single one of them to make sure they're working so yeah, just let me know and I can fix it, no problem!

Enjoy Smile

Back to top Go down

Shad's Free Items
Page 1 of 1